SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING
We are once again collecting backpacks and school supplies for the older students at Jefferson Houston PreK-8 School. (This list is the total contents needed for one student.)
- 1 Backpack
- 1 pair of earbuds with built-in microphone
- 1 pack of index cards (3×5 inch)
- 1 pack Post-It Notes
- 1 pack Post-It Tabs
- 2 2″ Binders
- 2 packs Subject Dividers
- 1 Composition book
- 1 Spiral Notebooks
- 3 Two-Pocket Folders
- 1 Large Pencil Pouch
- 1 pack of Pencils (12 count)
- 1 pack of Black or Blue Pens
- 1 Small pencil Sharpener
- 1 pack of 4 multi-colored highlighters
- 2 Large pink erasers
- 1 box of 12 Colored pencils
- 1 pack Colored markers (8 or 12 count)
- 4 Glue Sticks
There are bins marked for the school supply drive in the Sanctuary.
Mark your calendar for a backpack packing party on Sunday, August 11.
Donations should be delivered to the church before Sunday, August 11.
• Drop them off in the box in the back of the Sanctuary on Sundays
• Bring them by the church office during normal business hours (Monday – Thursday, 9:15am – 1:45pm)
• Shop online and have the items shipped directly to the church
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly Young at [email protected].
You can give financially to the Backpack / School Supply Drive. Just select “education” as the designated account.