Worship is held each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m.
To maintain the greater health of the community, all worship services are currently being held online at WSUMC.LIVE. We invite you to join each week as we gather to share in worship together, staying connected through the online chat during worship, and the after worship Zoom fellowship.
What to Expect During Worship
- First, we promise you won’t be embarrassed or pressured to give money or to join the church, so relax and focus on experiencing worship.
- We’ll be singing songs to express our love for God. We sing from both The United Methodist Hymnal and The Faith We Sing (hymnal supplement). Both are available in the pews. (For online worship, we include the hymns in the downloadable bulletin.)
- You may also see Christian sacraments such as baptism or communion, and we’ll be sure to explain what they mean so you won’t feel left out.
- Our pastor will share a relevant message to enable you to discover new truths that help you see life from God’s point of view. We encourage you to use your Bible or the pew Bible to follow along.
- We’ll be done in about an hour.
Please refer the weekly updates on the Word on the Street for updates regarding Sunday mornings activities.
When we resume in-person worship, our Worship Service will be located upstairs in our Sanctuary. When you enter the narthex of the Sanctuary building, please go up either flight of stairs — to your right or to your left. The Sanctuary is on the second floor. We have an elevator available in the narthex if needed.
When we resume in-person worship, our caring nursery staff will watch infants through age 5.
Large Print Bulletins and Hymnals will be available from our ushers each Sunday.