There are a number of forms required to be on file before your child can begin school. Forms should be submitted via Brightwheel, our childcare management system. There is also a locked mailbox to the left of the church entrance on Washington Street if you need to drop off forms. Children whose files are not complete will not be permitted to attend school until all forms are submitted.
Required Paperwork for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Preschool Application– All applications must be completed, signed, dated, and submitted with the application fee.
- Enrollment Agreement– Upon acceptance and placed in a class, an enrollment agreement will be sent via Brightwheel. The agreement must be signed, dated, and submitted with applicable fees.
- Health & Safety Forms– The following forms must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Field Trip / Activities Permission & Photography / Media Policy
- Confidential Student Health Form
- Religiously Exempt Child Day Center Program Decision to Administer Medications
- Proof of Identity (copy of birth certificate or passport)
- Student Directory Information
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Additional Forms – These following forms will be sent via email for completion and submission prior to the first day of school.
- Family Handbook & Acknowledgement of Receipt of Family Handbook
- Health & Illness Prevention Policy Addendum
- Confidential Developmental & Behavioral Questionnaire