There are a number of forms required to be on file before your child can begin school. Forms can be mailed or dropped off at the preschool (there is a locked mailbox to the left of the church entrance on Washington Street). Children whose files are not complete will not be permitted to attend school until all forms are submitted.
2021 – 2022 Forms
- Preschool Application – All applications must be completed, signed, dated, and submitted with the application fee.
- Enrollment Agreement – Upon acceptance and placed in a class, an enrollment agreement will be sent via email. The agreement must be signed, dated, and submitted with applicable fees.
- Health & Safety Forms – The following forms must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Field Trip / Activities Permission & Photography / Media Policy
- Confidential Student Health Information Form
- Religiously Exempt Child Day Center Program Decision to Administer Medications
- Proof of Identity (copy of birth certificate or passport) *For new students only If you need to order a Birth Certificate, please contact the Department of Health in the State where your child was born. In Virginia you can contact 804-662-6200 or www.vdh.virginia.gov or visit your local DMV.
- Student Directory Information
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Additional Forms – These following forms will be sent via email for completion and submission prior to the first day of school.
- Family Handbook & Acknowledgement of Receipt of Family Handbook
- Health & Illness Prevention Policy Addendum
- Authorization to Use & Exchange Covid-19 Information
- COVID-19 Risks – Parent Acknowledgement
- Confidential Developmental & Behavioral Questionnaire