There are a number of forms required to be on file before your child can begin school. Forms can be mailed or dropped off at the preschool (there is a locked mailbox to the left of the church entrance on Washington Street). Children whose files are not complete will not be permitted to attend school until all forms are submitted.
- Preschool Application – All applications must be completed, signed, dated, and submitted with the application fee.
- Enrollment Agreement – Upon acceptance and placed in a class, an enrollment agreement will be sent via email. The agreement must be signed, dated, and submitted with applicable fees.
- Health & Safety Forms – The following forms must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Field Trip / Activities Permission & Photography / Media Policy
- Confidential Student Health Information Form
- Religiously Exempt Child Day Center Program Decision to Administer Medications
- Proof of Identity (copy of birth certificate or passport) *For new students only
If you need to order a Birth Certificate, please contact the Department of Health in the State where your child was born. In Virginia you can contact 804-662-6200 or www.vdh.virginia.gov or visit your local DMV.
- Student Directory Information
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Additional Forms – These following forms will be sent via email for completion and submission prior to the first day of school.
- Family Handbook & Acknowledgement of Receipt of Family Handbook
- Health & Illness Prevention Policy Addendum
- COVID-19 Risks – Parent Acknowledgement
- Confidential Developmental & Behavioral Questionnaire